Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
What Certified Mold Specialists Conduct Inspections?
The inspection of your property to determine mold damages are vital to formulating a tailored remediation strategy to resolve active colonization. As challenging as mold growth and microbial threats can be, we have skilled Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) accredited through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to assess the damage and suggest needed action.
How Can Mold Remediation Differ from Mold Removal?
Many companies misuse mold removal as a universal practice that eliminates the colonies and respective mold spores throughout the indoor environment. Mold removal is neither feasible nor cost-efficient in this regard, especially when it only becomes threatening when growing in a moist environment. Our remediators offer a variety of helpful approaches designed to minimize displacement of residents and maximize the efficiency of:
- Mold remediation
- black mold
- attic mold
- basement mold remediation
- bathroom mold removal
- mold specialists
Black Mold Bathroom Mold Removal
Black mold can form within 48 hours under moist conditions often found in the bathroom. When painted surfaces like drywall begin to spot, controlled demolition is often the only approach to remediate the damage.
Can SERVPRO Remove Odors During Basement Mold Remediation?
Musty odors can be a common staple of active colonization, continuing to linger in the property after these mold organisms have been removed. These musty smells require several products and instruments in our recovery inventory. Thermal foggers and air scrubbers often play the largest roles in this deodorization.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (978) 744-0409
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Saugus, West Lynn?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (978) 744-0409
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Saugus, West Lynn is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2180 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.